EU/PVLE Register

Are you considering working in the UK as a Dentist?

Let us answer any questions you have about working in the UK as a Dentist with Dentalcare Group.

Register your interest by filing out the details below and our Mentoring Lead will contact you.

For new graduates or international dentists, contact us to find out more about the Dental Foundation Training for EU and Overseas Dentists.