Dentalcare Group 2023 Vision:
- To deliver DentalCare in the patients best interest at all times
- To be part of and the best dental practice in our local community
- To attract and retain the best practice teams
- To offer and provide a full range of options of dental services
- To be the practice of choice, welcoming friends and family
- To adapt to the rapidly changing environment
Our values are:
|C||Caring – To care is to be|
|P||Professional – We value relationships by trusting one another|
|S||Supportive – The courage to collaborate|
|A||Adaptable – We face change head on|
These are apparent across every single practice in the group, as we believe that knowing who we are creates a cohesive team that can deliver.
Who we are
The Dentalcare Group is committed to providing high quality dental care for the local communities offering a range of services. In order to do this, Dentalcare Group provide a professional service with the utmost of dignity and respect. We aim to fulfil every patient need through support, accountability and transparency between all employees.
Supporting our people
Dentalcare staff are the key to our success and we offer a great place to work in return. Employees joining Dentalcare have the benefit of tailored induction, ongoing career development and dedicated support from their managers and directors. Every encouragement is given to staff to build additional knowledge. We believe good clinical, or corporate governance is vital for patients but can be as valuable to employees.